Friday, January 11, 2013

Juice Cleanse: Day 1

Happy Friday, everyone! 

Day 1 is underway, and all is well. Went to the supermarket at 8:30am and bought all this:

I didn't have much time today, with teaching in the afternoon/all evening, so was just able to make a big batch of green juice and of red juice.

The green was similar to the one I posted about below, except I replaced one of the green apples with a pear, and also added parsley. Mmm! (Okay, it actually tasted exactly the same as the previous one.)

The red juice was a mish-mosh of beets, carrots, Golden Delicious apples, one big orange, one tomato and ginger. 

Feelings so far: Very clean and healthy, but very hungry and craving all things bad for me. All-you-can-eat sushi. Pounds of chocolate cake. Poutine. I think that this juice detox would be great if I had three days of doing nothing, where I could just juice 5 or 6 times per day to keep fuelled. It'll be hard running on just two today, while working...

We will see what tomorrow brings! I am interested in how the cabbage will turn out...

No comments:

Post a Comment